1. Jatiluwih in Tabanan is lovely not only for just the rice paddies, but also the waterfalls and hot springs.
2. I love to jog along the Campuhan Ridge and take my camera. Improve my health and improve my eye at the same time.
3. For all things technical and digital I head directly to Rimo in Denpasar. Bargain hard.
4. Sanur beach in the early morning for sunrise and a game of soccer with my friends is the best way to start the weekend.
5. Prima Warung (Penestanan) is one of my favorite places to eat. It’s healthy and vegetarian, but only open for lunch. Sweet Ibu Prima always spoils me with love and good food.
Agus Aris is a graphic designer at Campuhan College and a freelance t-shirt designer.